Wolf Ridge Archery is fortunate to be hosted by Camp Chestnut Ridge at 4300 Camp Chestnut Ridge Road, Efland, NC 27243. This location is approximately 20 minutes from Chapel Hill, Durham and Burlington. Drive time from Greensboro and Raleigh is closer to 45 – 50 minutes.
Entering the Camp
- Follow Camp Chestnut Ridge Road and the Wolf Ridge Archery signs.
- Go through the Camp gates.
- The road splits into a Y. Take the continuation of Camp Chestnut Ridge Rd. Then take the almost immediate right off of it. This is Campfire Circle.
- That road then Y’s. Curve to the left and down.
- The road Y’s again. Stay to the right and down. This road takes you to the lake. The archery field is across the causeway.
There are 2 parking areas. The first is on the right next to the high rope course as you go down to the lake. The second area is on the left as you reach the lake’s causeway. Park carefully. The camp uses the road for hay rides and their tractor and wagon need to travel the road unobstructed. There is an additional parking area next to the field. However, it is frequently used by the camp. So that area is reserved for coaches who cart equipment and those archers with medical issues requiring accommodation.
For help while driving, call the Camp Office at 919 304 2178. Ask about directions for the archery field next to the zip line. The archery field is on the right hand side past the lake. It is near the zip line and the inflatables.
The Morris Center, (the Camp’s dining hall) is our Adverse Weather safe zone and it is next to the Camp’s Pavilion. Archers will gather there for pick up if adverse weather occurs during practice.
- Enter the camp and follow the main Camp Chestnut Ridge Road all the way down until you see a loop with a Pavilion in front of you. Park here.
- The Morris Center is the large building on the right. Follow the sidewalk up to its primary entrance. Walk straight into the dining hall. We’ll be there.