We are accepting new archers!
You can join the waiting list for the next new archer orientation by using our Contact Us form. Request to be put on the waiting list in the message area of the form. You must contact us before orientation is held. We will announce the next orientation date when it is scheduled.
Before you attend, please read this information. This tell you where to be and what to expect. It also provides links to paperwork which must be completed prior to the orientation.
New archer sign up procedure
During orientation new archers learn both safety requirements and basic conduct. This orientation is mandatory before archers can participate in regular practices and events. If you would like to join us:
- Archers must be at least 8 years of age.
- Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the orientation.
- Read our Safety rules. Among other things, you will need to have closed-toe shoes to participate and long hair must be pulled back.
- Complete and sign the archery waiver form.
- A form must be filled out for each new archer.
- If the archer is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
- If you do not fill it out online, you can print and bring a signed copy to orientation.
- No one will be allowed to shoot until all forms have been completed and signed by the appropriate folks.
- Start the registration process by following this link.
- Please use our Contact Update form to provide the Emergency contact information for each archer.
Weekly Sign Up
Our club uses a weekly sign up(s), so that coaches know in advance who is coming and what distances they wish to shoot. For the date of your new archer orientation, we will pre-book lanes for the new archers. After that however, we ask that you sign up for each practice.
Please sign up by noon the day of the practice. Also, take the time to read the directions posted on the signups. They explain how to sign up for lanes and distances. For example, 2 archers sharing a lane cannot have two different distances.
- Thursday sign up: Not currently active
- Saturday sign up: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
There is a membership fee per semester. There are three semesters per year—Fall semester, Spring semester, and Summer. This membership fee covers field and equipment usage by archers and coaching and is used to purchase additional disposable items like targets, arrow parts (vanes, nocks, etc.) and replaces lost or damaged arrows. Checks should be made payable to Wolf Ridge Archery. The fees can be paid per semester or on a yearly basis:
- Per semester payment fees
- $40 per individual for a semester
- $85 per family for a semester (3 or more archers)
- Yearly payment fees
- $105 for individuals for the year ($15 discount over the 3 semester payment plan)
- $225 for a family (3 or more archers) for the year.($30 discount over the 3 semester payment plan)
Click here to start the registration process.
USA Archery membership fees
USA Archery, who provides the club’s insurance coverage now requires all club members to purchase a USA Archery membership after three visits to club activities. We are sorry to have to ask you to add this expense, as we strive to keep fees as low as possible, but it is required.
There are several options for membership. The lowest is the recreational membership, which is only $20 per year. This provides a number of services, but does not allow the member to receive achievement pins or participate in tournaments. If you are not interested in competing, this is the one for you! The full memberships have several options-family, adult individual, youth individual. All the details of the different memberships can be seen on their benefits comparison chart. When you sign up, please select Wolf Ridge Archery as your club. That automatically associates you with us.
Wolf Ridge Archery supplies basic archery equipment and coaching. Due to Covid, we are asking archers to purchase their own finger tab and arm guards as they are less easily sanitized. We will have those available for purchase or archers can purchase them locally or online from Eagle’s Flight Archery, First Flight Archery, Lancaster Archery, Walmart, Mace Sports, etc.
Our coaches support a range of styles: Longbow, Barebow, Olympic Recurve and Compound. If archers wish to purchase equipment, coaches will be happy to discuss equipment sources and make recommendations based on the archer’s skill level and interest.
Wolf Ridge Archery Alerts
If you wish to join, we recommend that you sign up to our Wolf Ridge Archery Alerts. We will use this list to notify folks when practices are rescheduled or cancelled due to weather or other events.
Directions and parking
You will find driving routes and available parking areas on our Directions to the the Range page.