Our club waiver, required for all participants, is available to sign electronically.
When you click the link, you are asked to enter and confirm your email address. Your email address is not used for any other purpose than to confirm that you are a real person and not a bot. HelloSign then sends an email to that address with the link to the waiver. In that email click on the “Review Document” button. If you do not receive an email from HelloSign, check your Promotions or Spam folders.
Once you have opened the waiver:
- Indicate your preference for the photo release.
- Provide the name and birth date of the participant.
- If you are signing for a minor, enter your name in the Name of parent/legal guardian line.
- Participants (those 18 or older) or Parent/Guardians should then input their signature.
- HelloSign auto-updates the Date.
- When complete, hit the Submit button. This registers the waiver with the club and emails a PDF version of your signed document to the email address you provided
Note: if you need to register multiple archers, you will need to sign a separate waiver for each person.
If you prefer, you may download a PDF version. Bring the completed form with you to practice. Again, if signing for multiple archers, you will need to submit a waiver for each archer.